Aisle 6 has recorded bands, duos, soloists and singer/songwriters for more than 15 years from its Salisbury location, constantly refining the facilities to produce a truly international sound. This is evident through clients successfully transitioning from Australia to the international stage as well as international artists utilising Aisle 6’s services.
Attention to the artist’s vision and the ability to extract the true character of the artist, combined with an ear for an international sound, has been the formula behind the successful signing of many artists recorded by Aisle 6.
Aisle 6 has received recognised success, including “Best Engineer” for a Jazz recording (Sunnie Awards) to “Single of the Year” for a rock recording (Los Angeles Music Awards).
Return clients are a testimony to the creativity and quality delivered by Aisle 6. Clients include:
- Alabaster Box : gospel
- Another Day Down : punk/rock
- The Amity Affliction : hardcore
- Kate Bradley : singer/songwriter
- Brisbane City Church : gospel
- Sarah Collyer : jazz
- Grand Atlantic : rock
- Anna-Maria La-Spina (Savage Garden band) : pop/producer
- Guy “Mutto” Mutton (from Australian Idol) : rock
- Rhubarb : rock
- Rookie : rock
- Shutterspeed : rock
- Skipping Girl Vinegar : indie-rock
- Phil Smith : country
- The Ten Tenors : opera/musical
- and many more.
Check out our featured clients.
Book your studio session
Contact us to book your session or enquire about rates.